Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fablehaven by Brandon Mull


Fablehaven; Fablehaven Rise of The Evening Star; Fablehaven Grip of the Shadow Plague; Fablehaven Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary; Fablehaven Keys to the Demon Prison

   It took me a little while to read these books, but I must attest that they are extraordinary and after reading them you will never look at any living creature in the same light again. It broadens your imagination even more than I thought possible. In the first book you are introduced to Kendra and her brother, Seth. They end up going to their grandparents for the summer and are encountered with a magical world that they didn't know to be there. Each book they encounter new challenges that require them to become braver, and that they never knew they would encounter. 

These books are good for any age, and like Harry Potter can take you to a new and magical world.

I was introduced to these books by a good friend of mine and I am so glad he kept me reading them because they were magnificent and did not disappoint! Now, enjoy some pictures I found on the net that may give some insight to some magical creatures.









No comments:

Post a Comment