Tuesday, February 27, 2024

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

 

The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Book 1: The Magician's Nephew (1955)
Book 2: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe (1950)
Book 3: The Horse and His Boy (1954)
Book 4: Prince Caspian (1951)
Book 5: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (1952)
Book 6: The Silver Chair (1953)
Book 7: The Last Battle (1956)


    The Chronicles of Narnia Series is wonderful for all ages. While a child can it get wrapped into the world of Narnia and all the excitement it brings and adult can find deeper meaning throughout these books, and it will also help to find a purpose through life. I had read bits and pieces of each of these books and a couple here and there before, but I must admit that reading them from the beginning of the series to the end of the series helped me to find new meaning of life and closure on some things that I, myself needed to face. While I won't tell you exactly everything that is under the covers of these wonderful books I can say that C.S. Lewis knew more about the meaning of life than any of us could possibly imagine. I am a huge fan of C.S. Lewis and these books originally meant for young readers can help to captivate anyone. I hope you'll read them, and get brought into the wonderful and beautiful world of Narnia just like everyone in the books did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment